Wooten Woods is a newly built camp/retreat center in Only, TN (near Nashville). Conceived and owned by
5-time Grammy award winning Musician Victor Wooten and his wife Holly, Wooten Woods was originally constructed to be the home of his Music and Nature camps that have been running since the year 2000. But, this nearly 150-acre riverfront property has developed into much more.
Constructed primarily by the love and sweat of friends and students of Victor and his camps, Wooten Woods rests on the bank of the beautiful Duck River, one of the world's most bio-diverse rivers (as featured in the Feb. 2010 issue of National Geographic Magazine). Wooten Woods is also home to an abundant array of wild life, wild flowers, trees, ponds, and streams.
Wooten Woods Retreat is the ideal location for many types of events including scout trips, camps, church retreats, Music concerts, showcases, and rehearsals, theatrical shows, family and class reunions, nature classes, seminars, and research, weddings, corporate events/retreats With almost any event imaginable where serenity, tranquility, and privacy are a necessity.
Our multiuse amenities include:
- A large stage, complete with a full sound system and lighting
- An indoor/outdoor amphitheater
- A multi-purpose game room/meeting room/lounge with balcony overlooking the stage
- A full kitchen with plenty of cooking surfaces and refrigeration
- Cabins of various dimensions (with AC)
- Classrooms and meeting rooms of various dimensions
- Ample restrooms and bathing facilities (handicap accessible)
- Several parking areas
- A fishing pond
- Children's playground, large open fields, hills, and trails
- Private access to the Duck River
Wooten Woods may be the perfect place for your gathering. We love it, and believe that you will too.
Explore our site to find out more.